Camper Trailers Warranty
SWAG Camper Trailers stand by the fact that we have the best camper trailers in Australia. With this comes a comprehensive warranty which we have decided to highlight today, Have a read through, and as always, if you have any questions, you can get in contact with us for clarification.
Our Industry leading structural warranty covers the draw bar and chassis only from fatigue and has a guarantee for a period of Five (5) years from original date of purchase.
Swag Camper Trailers offers a warranty on all workmanship and materials on our Camper Trailers.
1. Warranty is valid only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred or deferred in any way. Once sold or otherwise disposed of by the original purchaser to any third party, Swag Camper Trailers accepts no liability, claim logged by anyone other than the original owner.
2. Warranties are not valid on items purchased for the purpose of rentals, loans or commercial use.
3. No warranty is offered on products sold at auction or as a demonstrator, factory seconds or used products.
4. Warranty does not cover the product in the event of abuse, misuse, accidental damage or collision, modification of the design, fair wear and tear (wheel bearings, wheels, tires, paint, travel cover, zips, and mesh.) neglect, incorrect or inadequate maintenance.
5. Suspension, wheels nuts and bearings must be checked before every trip. Wheel bearings must be serviced by an authorised motor mechanic in 6-month intervals. Note for extreme use the camper will require more frequent wheel bearing service (River crossing, beach use, touring, etc.)
6. Trailer bodies and their workmanship are guaranteed for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase.
7. Tents and workmanship are guaranteed for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase.
8. General wear and tear are exempt.
9. All warranty work is to be carried out by Swag Camper Trailers or by a Swag Camper Trailer authorised representative unless with the express written permission of Swag.
10. Swag Camper trailers will repair or replace the item at their discretion
11. Any transport, accommodation, towing or recovery costs arising from a warranty claim are the responsibility of you, as the purchaser unless otherwise stated in writing by Swag Camper trailers.
12. Your Swag Camper Trailer comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The benefits within our Warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies under the Australian Consumer Law in relation to our Swag Campers.
13. Warranty is valid to Swag Camper Trailers that have been maintained in accordance with this Camper trailer care guide.
14. Note if a warranty claim is lodged, service documentation may be required to support your claim.
All deposits up to $500 are non-refundable due to costs incurred by your order
How Do I make a claim?
Please note; all warranty claims must be lodged through our website using our online Support Form with as much information as possible. Failure to provide enough information or incorrect information may result in delays or rejection of your claim.
To submit a warranty claim, follow the instructions listed below.
1. Complete the online warranty claim form at https://www.swagcampertrailers.com.au/warranty-terms/
2. We will validate ownership details
3. A member of our team will contact you within 24-48 hours of the claim being received and advise you of the status
4. Please note Any claims for repairers carried out without prior authorization will be denied.